RE: [SCA-Herbalist] merry meet

  • otsisto
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
      Welcome! And a Joyous New Year to you!

      Lyse

      -----Original Message-----
      Hello to all and happy new year!
      I just joined this group, I am so excited to have found it. I am the
      owner of Medieval Apothecary Inc. in Sherwood, AR. Also the founder of
      the NLR Renaissance Marketplace, in North Little Rock, AR. We are
      celebrating our first year march 25 & 26, 2006.

      Recently moved from Boston MA. I am looking for a way to share pics,
      stories and recipes with like minded wisewomen and men and learn from
      some more experienced herbalists and arometherapists. I look forward
      to getting to know all of you.

      Blessings

      Dawn Tennant
      Medieval Apothecary, Inc.
      NLR Renaissance Marketplace
      www.medievalapothecary.net

    • Eric Kobuck Wagner
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
        Hi Dawn:

        I am a practicing herbalist and head of a medieval herbalist guild in the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) in the Kingdom of the West (California/Alaska) called the Guild of St. Hildegard.  What a joy it was to find you.  Working historically with herbs is often difficult and finding good sources is always a wonderful event.  I will be posting your web site on our's for our group to contact you.

        Countess Aricia Jehane,
        Guild Mistress
        The Guild of St. Hildegard

        medievalapothecary <medievalapothecary@...> wrote:
        Hello to all and happy new year!
        I just joined this group, I am so excited to have found it. I am the
        owner of Medieval Apothecary Inc. in Sherwood, AR. Also the founder of
        the NLR Renaissance Marketplace, in North Little Rock, AR. We are
        celebrating our first year march 25 & 26, 2006.

        Recently moved from Boston MA. I am looking for a way to share pics,
        stories and recipes with like minded wisewomen and men and learn from
        some more experienced herbalists and arometherapists. I look forward
        to getting to know all of you.

        Blessings

        Dawn Tennant
        Medieval Apothecary, Inc.
        NLR Renaissance Marketplace
        www.medievalapothecary.net

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Medieval Inc.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
          Nice to meet you. Thank you, I look forward to sharing posts and ideas with you. I am always eager to learn more and welcome any suggestions/comments and ideas you may offer!
          Blessings
          Dawn

          Eric Kobuck Wagner <aricia@...> wrote:
[...]

          Medieval Apothecary
          Sherwood, Arkansas
          (501) 833-3130
          medievalapothecary.net
          medievalapothecary@...
          member of (SCA) East Kingdom Herbalists' and Apothecaries' Guild

          Yahoo! Photos