merry meet

  • medievalapothecary
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hello to all and happy new year!
      I just joined this group, I am so excited to have found it. I am the
      owner of Medieval Apothecary Inc. in Sherwood, AR. Also the founder of
      the NLR Renaissance Marketplace, in North Little Rock, AR. We are
      celebrating our first year march 25 & 26, 2006.

      Recently moved from Boston MA. I am looking for a way to share pics,
      stories and recipes with like minded wisewomen and men and learn from
      some more experienced herbalists and arometherapists. I look forward
      to getting to know all of you.

      Blessings

      Dawn Tennant
      Medieval Apothecary, Inc.
      NLR Renaissance Marketplace
      www.medievalapothecary.net
    • otsisto
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
        Welcome! And a Joyous New Year to you!

        Lyse

        I just joined this group, I am so excited to have found it. I am the
        owner of Medieval Apothecary Inc. in Sherwood, AR. Also the founder of
        the NLR Renaissance Marketplace, in North Little Rock, AR. We are
        celebrating our first year march 25 & 26, 2006.

        Recently moved from Boston MA. I am looking for a way to share pics,
        stories and recipes with like minded wisewomen and men and learn from
        some more experienced herbalists and arometherapists. I look forward
        to getting to know all of you.

        Blessings

        Dawn Tennant
        Medieval Apothecary, Inc.
        NLR Renaissance Marketplace
        www.medievalapothecary.net

      • Eric Kobuck Wagner
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
          Hi Dawn:

          I am a practicing herbalist and head of a medieval herbalist guild in the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) in the Kingdom of the West (California/Alaska) called the Guild of St. Hildegard.  What a joy it was to find you.  Working historically with herbs is often difficult and finding good sources is always a wonderful event.  I will be posting your web site on our's for our group to contact you.

          Countess Aricia Jehane,
          Guild Mistress
          The Guild of St. Hildegard

          medievalapothecary <medievalapothecary@...> wrote:
          Hello to all and happy new year!
          I just joined this group, I am so excited to have found it. I am the
          owner of Medieval Apothecary Inc. in Sherwood, AR. Also the founder of
          the NLR Renaissance Marketplace, in North Little Rock, AR. We are
          celebrating our first year march 25 & 26, 2006.

          Recently moved from Boston MA. I am looking for a way to share pics,
          stories and recipes with like minded wisewomen and men and learn from
          some more experienced herbalists and arometherapists. I look forward
          to getting to know all of you.

          Blessings

          Dawn Tennant
          Medieval Apothecary, Inc.
          NLR Renaissance Marketplace
          www.medievalapothecary.net

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Medieval Inc.
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
            Nice to meet you. Thank you, I look forward to sharing posts and ideas with you. I am always eager to learn more and welcome any suggestions/comments and ideas you may offer!
            Blessings
            Dawn

            Eric Kobuck Wagner <aricia@...> wrote:
[...]

            Medieval Apothecary
            Sherwood, Arkansas
            (501) 833-3130
            medievalapothecary.net
            medievalapothecary@...
            member of (SCA) East Kingdom Herbalists' and Apothecaries' Guild

            Yahoo! Photos