Re: Seed Exchange

  • baconsbaby
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2005
      Sorry it took so long to get back to you....

      Yes, there's three left, I'll put your name on one. I'll try to
      track down a herbalist pavillion, but if not, I'm the chronicler for
      the Brewer's Guild so I'll be at that meeting, and definitely
      roaming around the eric to watch Lord Daniel deBlare compete in the
      list.

      I've got two left for anyone who wanders by. I won't be online
      again till next week, so they'll be available on a first come basis.

      Have a great weekend everyone!
      Aeschine

      --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, Rosie Gomez <gestroben@y...>