Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Digest Number 1215

  • Gianetta
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2005
      Borage! *hops up and down excitedly* me! me!  my attempt to grow borage from seed failed miserably.
      --
      Gianetta

      On 2 Sep 2005 15:05:27 -0000, SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com   From: "baconsbaby" < glfenwick@...>
      Subject: West Kingdom - October Crown Herb/Seed Exchange?

      Hey all!

      I'm hoping to be at October Crown and have lots of fresh catnip
      seeds, green onion seeds, garlic chive seeds, and at the moment, four
      baby borage plants to pass on.

      Would anyone be interested?

      Aeschine

    • Rosie Gomez
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2005
        Greetings,

        To Aeschine: Are there any Borage plants left? I would
        gladly trade for one if you have any more availabe.
        Let me know if there is anything I can bring in
        return.

        To All: Also, I was lucky enough to find turmeric root
        at a couple of stores I went to in Southern CA. I have
        a few that are starting to grow and *hopefully* will
        have turmeric plants in a bit. If I am able to
        successfully grow the turmeric, would anyone else be
        interested in a turmeric plant?

        And last but not least... I am looking for valerian.
        If anyone has any spare seeds I would greatly
        appreciate some of them.

        YIS,

        Rosario

        --- Gianetta <joycebre@...> wrote:

        > Borage! *hops up and down excitedly* me! me! my
        > attempt to grow borage from
        > seed failed miserably.
        > --
        > Gianetta
        >
        > On 2 Sep 2005 15:05:27 -0000,
        > SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com From:
        > "baconsbaby" <glfenwick@...>
        > Subject: West Kingdom - October Crown Herb/Seed
        > Exchange?
        >
        > Hey all!
        >
        > I'm hoping to be at October Crown and have lots of
        > fresh catnip
        > seeds, green onion seeds, garlic chive seeds, and at
        > the moment, four
        > baby borage plants to pass on.
        >
        > Would anyone be interested?
        >
        > Aeschine

        Yahoo! for Good
      • baconsbaby
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2005
          Sorry it took so long to get back to you....

          Yes, there's three left, I'll put your name on one. I'll try to
          track down a herbalist pavillion, but if not, I'm the chronicler for
          the Brewer's Guild so I'll be at that meeting, and definitely
          roaming around the eric to watch Lord Daniel deBlare compete in the
          list.

          I've got two left for anyone who wanders by. I won't be online
          again till next week, so they'll be available on a first come basis.

          Have a great weekend everyone!
          Aeschine

          --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, Rosie Gomez <gestroben@y...>