Seed Exchange...

  • katravenclaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2005
      I have to share:
      fennel, chervil-curled, anisw, English thyme (yellow flowers)as wellas
      various tomatoes, zucchini, melons, cucumbers and eggplant (for now, I
      should have more herbs in the fall when they do to seed :)

      I would like if anyone has to share:
      white carrot

      Catriona
    • Jennifer Gauger
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
        They're only ornamental as far as I know...but I have a _lot_ of
        Honesty (Lunaria) seeds this year. If anyone wants some, please let me
        know.

        Julien