RE: [SCA-Herbalist] Henna

  • Gillian Daley
    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2005
      Her name is Catherine Cartwright-Jones and her webpage is
      http://www.mehandi.com/
      She is an amazing resource for henna information - check her out.

      Gillian

    • Catherine
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 13, 2010
        Hello all,
        I am new to the SCA, but not new to herbalism, so when I was looking through the SCA groups on Yahoo! and saw this....my heart started racing. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone on here and learning about, discussing, etc. the historical aspects of Herbs.
        Catherine