Re: Sage treatise

  • SilverLoon2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2005
      Panni Jadwiga (hmmm, should I wait until next weekend to write, when I can add a different salutation?!)

      Well, I will not wait, but will let you know now that I thoroughly enjoyed your Sage Treatise: for the information, for the style, and for the humour.  I have printed it in its many forms and expect to be inspired for some time to come.

      Thank you for sharing.  And no, it did not look like "showing off" in the least.

      ~ Hedewigis.