Vigil Planning!

  • Carowyn Silveroak
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2005
      Greetings to the list!

      OK, so, who's planning to come to Mudthaw?? We've got...oh, about three
      weeks to go!

      We have some cool plans for the vigil area for Jadwiga, but we need some
      helpers! If you're planning on coming, and would like to help, please
      contact me off list!

      Nothing too strenuous, but many hands make light work!! ;-)

      ('Sides, it's eeeeevil! Heh heh heh..... Come, join usssss......)

      -Carowyn (hee hee!)