Herbal stuff at Birka

  • Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2005
      (Please forward as appropriate)
      At Birka on January 29, there will be two herb-related activities.

      At 1:00 pm, there will be a meeting of the Herbalists & Apothecaries
      Guild. Please inquire on site for the location, I'm told it's a bit out
      of the way. This is primarily a social and discussion meeting, for
      herbalists and apothecaries and others interested to meet and talk about
      their interests. All are welcome-- you do NOT need to be a member of the
      guild to attend, and we promise not to make you a member without your
      permission!

      At 11:00 am, I will be teaching a class on Spices and Savory Seeds in
      the same location. There should be samples of spice-related foods and
      other products to try, as well as the opportunity to see and smell
      unusual medieval Spices.

      "Lend our voices only to sounds of freedom
      No longer lend our strength to that / which we wish to be free from
      Fill lives with love and bravery /And we shall lead a life uncommon."
      -- Jewel, _Life Uncommon_
    • Suhayma@cox.net

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
          > The Pepperer's Guild should be at Birka, in case you
          > need anything for your class.

          Hey, if we're plugging businesses so will Lettice's
          Still Room in case you want to comparison shop. ;^>

          Peyton

          http://my.yahoo.com