SCA Herbalist Website

  • Jennifer Hayes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2005
      My website is now up and running - not quite completed, but it's a work in
      progress

      http://www.geocities.com/herbs_with_harley

      Let me know if anyone has any suggestions :-)

      Harley the Herbalist
    • Fredicia Von Altwasser
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2005
        I like your website so for.  How did you get rid off all the advertisements-popups that come with these sites?

        Jennifer Hayes <jenhayes@...> wrote:

        My website is now up and running - not quite completed, but it's a work in
        progress

        http://www.geocities.com/herbs_with_harley

        Let me know if anyone has any suggestions :-)

        Harley the Herbalist

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • lilinah@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2005
          From: Fredicia Von Altwasser <fredicia_von_altwasser@...>
          >I like your website so for. How did you get rid off all the
          >advertisements-popups that come with these sites?

          Odd. I have a geocities website and have no advertisements or pop-ups.

          Anahita