Re: Allergies, was: Proscribed herbs in the Middle Kingdom A&S

  • Corwyn Ravenwing & Carowyn Silveroak
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
      Greetings!

      >You can find someone who's allergic to just
      >about anything outside of water if you really looked.

      There are at least two documented cases of allergy to water that I know of!

      -Carowyn, who mundanely graduated with a bio degree (and saw some weeeeeeird stuff in the lab, and was subject of two investigations herself!  ;-)
    • Steve Mesnick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        Carowyn Silveroak wrote:

        > There are at least two documented cases of allergy to water that I know of!

        This is completely impossible. It would have to be, in actuality,
        an allergy to some trace impurity, not to hydrogen hydroxide itself.

        Please tell us more about this.

        Steffan ap Kennydd