Looking for EK herbal guild type people

  • zajaczkowa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2004
      Hi! As Agitatrix of the East Kingdom Herbalists & Apothecaries Guild,
      I wanted to note that we are presenting our annual tithe to the Queen
      at EK 12th night in Dragonship haven, the 2nd sat. in January. For
      those who are from the East, if you would be willing to donate for the
      tithe, can you please contact me? Thank you!

      -- Jadwiga