Editing help wanted

  • Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2004
      Help. I've been working on a paper on medieval and Renaissance bathing
      for a while, and I've now gotten to a point where I know it's developed
      massive organizational problems and other issues but I have no idea how
      to fix it. So, anyone who will look at it and give me comments, either
      personally or on the list... I would be eternally grateful:

      http://www.gallowglass.org/jadwiga/herbs/baths.html

      "The toad beneath the harrow knows/exactly where each tooth-point goes,
      The butterfly upon the road/Preaches contentment to that toad."
      - Rudyard Kipling
    • ysabeau
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2004
        I'm a technical writer. What format do you want this to end up in?
        Is it for online viewing only or will it eventually become a
        hardcopy version?

        I'll take a more detailed look at it a bit later when I have time
        and send you some suggestions.

        Ysabeau of Prague
        Barony of Bryn Gwlad

        From: Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise <jenne@...>
        Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:18:55 -0500

        Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net
      • Aricia/Krys
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 19, 2004

          I am recovering from a knee injury and sitting a lot.  I have down loaded it and will look at it.  Are you doing this work for SCA or School ie BA, MA?

          Aricia Jehane