Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Re: Herbal Lessons for Kids

  • Suhayma@cox.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2004
      Perhaps something at http://www.gti.net/mocolib1/kid/food2.html will
      help. I found it just tonight while researching for my 'Overview of
      Agriculture' class.

      "K-12 teacher resources for food history lessons"

      literally hundreds of links :)

      yis,
      Carrig

    • carrig37421
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2004
        Glad to be of help. I've collected a huge bibliography of links, you
        are more than welcome to a copy - mostly agricultural vs herbal of
        course.

        Carrig - spendin' Saturday night working on my class - arrgghh.... :D

        --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, <Suhayma@c...> wrote:
        > This is a great site! Thank you for sharing it with us. I am only
        tantalized by the links that don't work!