Re: Herbal Lessons for Kids

  • carrig37421
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30 8:41 PM
      Perhaps something at http://www.gti.net/mocolib1/kid/food2.html will
      help. I found it just tonight while researching for my 'Overview of
      Agriculture' class.

      "K-12 teacher resources for food history lessons"

      literally hundreds of links :)

      yis,
      Carrig
    • Suhayma@cox.net

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2004
          Glad to be of help. I've collected a huge bibliography of links, you
          are more than welcome to a copy - mostly agricultural vs herbal of
          course.

          Carrig - spendin' Saturday night working on my class - arrgghh.... :D

          --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, <Suhayma@c...> wrote:
          > This is a great site! Thank you for sharing it with us. I am only
          tantalized by the links that don't work!