Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Digest Number 1036

  • Rebecca Eden
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 7:34 AM

      Dandelions...I would be careful using the root for tea just to increase urine flow...If you do decide to try it start with a low dose and increase dose slowly since I find dandelion to be a wonderful remedy for mild constipation and I would hate to add insult to injury where the bowels are concerened.  I hope you find something that is helpful.

      In service,

      Kalliera

      Do you Yahoo!?