Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Tisane, issue two

  • david ball
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Greetings and Salutations to the list

      I am fairly new to the SCA, and only marginally knowledgable about Herbs
      in general. It is an area I do have an interest in. I have been doing a bit
      of reading into Western European herbs trying to find what stimulant herbs
      they may have had and how wide spread the use might have been. So far I have
      found almost nothing. If anyone has information on that I would be grateful.
      Also I have read many of the back posts and I would be interested in hearing
      how the Mosquito repellent worked.

      David Falcone D'el Phoid