stickers, hello kitty, stationary, oil help and more

  • n graham
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2004
      i'm sorry i'm cross posting again.. thanks for all the prayers and the info help on the stuff for my grandpa..it's greatly appericiated....

      i'm looking for a water oil can anyone tell what wholesaler sells these???

      also i've a huge list of items i'm trading for unused postage stamps if anyone would like to look let me know and i'll email it to ya...

      and lastly my bro and a few of his friends only have about 6 months left to do in iowa if anyone would like to write any guys let me know (they are not murders, just got cuaght with some weed, not that is okay but not as bad as some people)

      the weather here in mo is nice and yard sales are up my fiend is getting married and my 18 month old son is so cute and doing good my sisters bath and body buisness is starting to grow and i love helping her with her products.... well i best be going bye.....

      Do you Yahoo!?