Re: Ideas for the guild

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6 11:32 AM
      On Sat, 5 Feb 2000 Argente@... wrote:
      > Rosemary or sage. Especially sage due to its alternate meaning wisdom. Bay
      > leaves look too much like laurel leaves.

      Sounds good to me: A mortar&pestle with a rosemary sprig or sage leaf on
      it. The mortar would have to be gold or white, if we wanted the leaves to
      be green. I'll get someone to conflict-check it.

      disclaimer: i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for me...

      "You do not lead by hitting people over the head -- that's assault,
      not leadership." Dwight D. Eisenhower