Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Clarkson books

  • Poong
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2000
      I was going through old posts and came across several about these books:
      > Magic Gardens (which was also published as Herbs and Savory Seeds, the
      >subtitle)
      and
      > Green Enchantments.
      I was wondering what these books are like. (In other words, are they ones that
      I am going to want as well ;-)

      Thanks,
      Beatrice
    • Jenne Heise
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2000
        > I was going through old posts and came across several about these books:
        > > Magic Gardens (which was also published as Herbs and Savory Seeds, the
        > >subtitle)
        > and
        > > Green Enchantments.
        > I was wondering what these books are like. (In other words, are they ones that
        > I am going to want as well ;-)

        Um. Well, I've posted my reviews. Anybody else got their hands on a copy
        of either and want to comment. (I promise not to get fired up if you hated
        them or didn't find them useful!)

        "My hands are small I know, but they're not yours, they are my own"