another lurker

  • sandra
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2004
      Greetings,

      First of all I love the information found here, thankyou.

      Now on to de-lurking (hmmmm) I guess I lurk because most of the time I find the answers to my questions in the info provided already and most of all because I am new to the herbal thing and am just trying to figure out the what, why and how as I go.....

      Again thank you so much for allowing lurkers to be here.

      Nadrah

      Do you Yahoo!?