De-lurking

  • Malin Nilsson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2004
      Hello!

      My name is Gro Torstensdotter, and I'm a lurker.

      Primarily I lurk because I'm new to this, and want to learn some more.
      Nowadays I solely do containergardening, due to my parents pedagogical and
      ecnomical efforts when I was young (I learnt to hate weeding on the little
      allotment they rented). This year the big number on my balcony will be
      strawberries (both period and modern), although I plan to grow some herbs
      too. I live in Uppsala, Sweden (Aros, Nordmark in the SCA), which might be
      an advantage - the botanical garden (the one where Linné worked) is
      situated within 15 minutes walk from my home.

      Is anyone else on this list doing container gardening permanently, and what
      do you grow in that case?

      Allt gott!
      Gro

      Bollywood SF, now THAT's a thoght...