Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Digest Number 947

  • CorwynWdwd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2004
      In a message dated 4/21/2004 6:52:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, Ro Bourdeau moose.mom@... writes:
      >**Also, putting in a plug for the Armored Easter Egg hunt going on
      >this Saturday (the 24th) in Bloomington IL. **
      >http://www.geocities.com/angelique_du_soleil/easteregg.html
      Sounded interesting, but apparently the site was only tested on one machine or something, because the merchant links are over the links about the event.

      Just curious though, wasn't like I could go, but still :(.

      Corwyn

      There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke