RE: [SCA-Herbalist] Hair rinse for hard water

  • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10, 2004
      > The vinegar rinses sound great.....I wonder how they would affect my
      > chemically dyed hair (light red-blond)?
      >
      > Also...are we talking about an organic apple cider vinegar here?

      Any vinegar would work, but cheapest and least smelly is apple cider or
      distilled, and distilled vinegar is often merely dilute acetic acid, so
      I'd go with apple cider (unless you find some really cheap white wine
      vinegar!)

      "It is no use telling me that there are bad aunts and good aunts.
      At the core, they are all alike. Sooner or later, out pops the
      cloven hoof." -- P.G. Wodehouse, _The Code of the Woosters_