Herb Track at MSS3!

  • Corwyn and Carowyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 1:00 PM
      Greetings to the list!

      It's official! Metalsmiths' Symposium 3 will be held November 12-14 in
      the Shire of Montevale with the help of Silver Rylle, and we'd like your
      help!

      Our thought for the event is not only to have an herb track for all those
      forge widow/ers out there, but also to have some herb classes that relate
      to metalwork - I'd like herbal hot packs, and herbal bruise cream, and
      herbal burn salve, but I'd like other things as well! If you're willing
      to teach, please contact me, and we'll set it up!

      If you know of anyone interested in metalwork - any kind - please have
      them contact me, and I'll fill them in! Especially if they'd like to
      teach.

      -Carowyn

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!