Re: [SCA-Herbalist] gatherings?

  • Liz Clark
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31 8:38 PM
      At 10:47 PM 05/31/2000 EDT, you wrote:

      >Yes, I would still be happy to host a gathering. What would folks like? A
      get
      >probably wrangle one of the A&S tents if we have enough interest.

      Aelfwyn

      Aelfwyn, if you have need of an extra roof, I have my merchanting pavillion
      which I think I can bring if there is need. I won't be using it as I am in
      my usual spot under the Big M Tarp. :-)

      Hugs

      Freya
      Courtesy is owed..Respect is earned..Love is given
    • Jenne Heise
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2000
        > I will be going to GNE and would be interested. Anyone who wants to go
        > to a mostly fighting event and sit around and chat (and EAT) is welcome
        > to come to Balfar's Challenge (June 24, Wallingford, CT $10 for a
        > never-ending feast)...

        By the way, down in Pennsylvania that weekend, Johannesnacht in Eisental
        will be hosting an Herbalist's Tea for the Guild. You're all invited to
        come and drink tea and talk herbs.

        Info about Johannesnacht is at:
        http://tulgey.browser.net/~jenne/johannesnacht.html

        (For those who have ever been to Landsknecht, the event will be very
        similar to that. Same site, same pool, same bar... Reservations are
        strongly suggested...)

        "Look," she said tiredly, "the next time you decide to rearrange reality,
        let me know beforehand, alright? I'll take vacation someplace quiet,
        like Bosnia."
      • Jenne Heise
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2000
          > Anyone interested in a gathering at the Invitation to Amaral event, June
          > 30-July 4? I'm talking to Baron Geoffrey about where he might like to put
          > in an herb garden...

          I'll be there (barring the final demise of the Neurotic Car) on the
          Saturday of that event. If people are interested, I will bring supplies
          for playing with scented oils & waters, along with lots of references on
          things.