Tisane, of course

  • newbrg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2003
      The December(January) issue is together except for the page I've kept for the
      ranking system and device business. I've got a graphic of the recommended
      device, and I sent you a copy of what text I had. Should I just dress that up, or
      is something missing from it?

      Also, do you intend to write a "letter" or should I?

      Johanna
    • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2004
        > The December(January) issue is together except for the page I've kept for the
        > ranking system and device business. I've got a graphic of the recommended
        > device, and I sent you a copy of what text I had. Should I just dress that up, or
        > is something missing from it?
        >
        > Also, do you intend to write a "letter" or should I?

        Argh, I'm stuill hunting for the ranking texts, and right now I'm in no
        fit state to find anything. Will get back to you asap.

        "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists certainly as love and
        generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to
        your life its highest beauty and joy." -- Francis P. Church