Re: Period herbals

  • lubgort
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      Greetings,

      I don't come in here very often, and when I do, I just scan quickly
      and move on. But, I want to say that this attachment you sent is
      WONDERFUL. Thank you. Having something that show that plants were
      written about in a certain timeframe gives some idea of how popular
      the use during there time. About 90 percent of them are familar to
      me and this will add to my folklore research on plants and herbs.

      Even though not all of them have their common names listed or some of
      those that are listed are not known to me, having the latin name is
      far better. Any plant can be traced by its latin name.

      Again, thank you.

      Lubgort