Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Rose water

  • Eleyn Scrivener
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2003
      Egads! Sorry everyone, I only hit the send button once. My apologies!
      I don't know why it posted twice. : ( If this one posts twice I will
      try to find out what's going on.

      Eleyn Scrivener
      eleyn@...
      http://www.thesinisterscribe.com

      From: "Eleyn Scrivener" <eleyn@...>
      Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:33:14 -0400

      ><tt>
      >Cat,<BR>
      >Thanks for sharing that! Do you mind if I pass along your post to <BR>
    • Julie Tamura (Corp)
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 17, 2003

        I only got each once.  Don't stress <G>

        From: "Eleyn Scrivener" <eleyn@...>
        Date:  Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:33:14 -0400

        ><tt>
        >Cat,<BR>
        >Thanks for sharing that! Do you mind if I pass along your post to <BR>

        This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify emailsupport@... This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
      • Chartier
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 26, 2003
          I was just wondering. Would it be possible to use a pressure cooker as the pot? Put the hose where the pressure guage would go. Or would this allow too much heat, "injuring" the pettles?

          I haven't been able to find the clear glass tea-pot that was recomended, so I wondering if something else would work. I'm trying to keep my big cooking pot free for other things.

          Marguerite Chartier

        • Julie Tamura (Corp)
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 26, 2003

            My pressure cooker actually came with directions for using it as a distiller.  HOWEVER this is one of the heavy duty ones, not one of the supermarket brands.  I've never tried it but I have a yard of old fashioned roses just dying to be either dried for potpourri or made into rose water <G>