Instigations!

  • Corwyn and Carowyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      Greetings!

      Okay, okay, I admit it, I'm instigating! Here I am, in my li'l
      apartment, with an extra box that looks a bit like a mini apothecary
      chest, and I'm filling it with herbs (including some funky herbs, like
      real cinnamon not that cassia stuff, and Nigella, and maybe a few
      dyestuffs and an extra gem or two (malachite, golden topaz, etc.), and
      I'm looking for a few bidders in order to raise some $$ for the Tisane,
      and I was wondering if we should do this right now or wait till the EKU
      event (which I will be at) or another officially-sponsored event but
      didn't the Tisane officially run out of $$ already and what are your
      thoughts on this matter?

      -Caro, taking a breath (whew! That tired me out! ;-)

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • newbrg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2003
        In a message dated 8/31/03 8:08:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        silveroak@... writes:

        > Okay, okay, I admit it, I'm instigating!

        Hmmm. Well, _I_at least think this deserves response! But then, I'm an
        interested party, aren't I?

        I think it would go better at an EKU because many people may be seduced by
        something they can _see_ even if they aren't apothecarily inclined. And EKU
        people have inquiring minds, right?

        Anyway, Caro, great idea! (Yes, we ran out of money with the last issue).

        Johanna