Re: [SCA-Herbalist] mint

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2000
      > Eriana
      > Shire of Montevale writes:
      > Tried to grow mint
      > again, but I think there just isn't enough sunlight coming in to start them
      > off right. So I'm going for round 2 and if that doesn't work, I'll have to
      > hit up the local nurseries for seedlings that don't need lots of light to
      > grow. Any suggestions?
      >
      > Okay, I'm being dense, where is Montvale?

      South-Western PA-- the south-westernmost part of the East Kingdom.

      If Eriana wants some orange bergamot mint (Mentha citrata) I can bring her
      some at Feast of the Stag. It seems to thrive anywhere-- it's thriving in
      a flat of 3-inch pots on my patio right now. (My mom pulled up the mint
      patch to put in tile drains. So she potted up as much as she had pots for,
      to be a fundraiser for the Tisane mailing fund. Requested donation: 50
      cents a pot, if anyone else wants some.)

      "Evil flourishes when good men do nothing."