MPO ingredients/Eleyn has

  • Eleyn Scrivener
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      Elder (must check first)
      Sage (mixed black from yard & white wildcrafted)
      Mugwort (wild crafted)
      St.Johnswort (I think I have some...will have to check)
      Thyme (common from yard)

      All but elder were taken, but I think you were trying to get more
      ingredients so that you'd (Arastorm)not have to provide so much,
      yes?

      Anyhoo. the only thing not dried at the moment is the thyme and
      Elder (if flowers are still available). SJW..I will have to go
      through my herb cabinets to see if I have any left.

      Regards,
      Eleyn Scrivener
      eleyn@...
      Deputy Chatelaine, Shire of Darach