Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Intro

  • newbrg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
      In a message dated 5/31/03 4:20:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      eleyn@... writes:

      > One last thing, I am interested in receiving your newsletter and
      > being a guest member of your group. Ok...that was two things. : )

      That part is easy, if by "your group" you mean the East Kingdom Herbalists
      and Apothecaries Guild. Send me your mailing address (offlist to newbrg@...)
      and all else (like the June issue) will follow. All it takes to be a member
      is to be willing to describe yourself as a member ...

      Johanna
    • newbrg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003