Re: Greetings! I'm new...

  • sparrowhawk1970 <amynjohn@worldnet.att.n
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Welcome Eilis,
      I feel I should mention here that peppermint is a hybrid and produces
      inert seeds. If you bought peppermint seeds (and I have seen them
      packaged before), the plant that sprouts is NOT peppermint.
      I'm apartment living as well, so I understand your space challenges.
      Think vertical:)

      Ameline

      --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, "eilisag <eilisag@y...>"