SCOUT: Renaissance Secrets

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      This Site, reviewed by the Internet Scout Report, provides some very
      useful, interesting information as well as research techniques. 'The
      Italian Patient' is my favorite section.

      --
      / Jennifer Heise, Helpdesk/Librarian, Email: jahb@...
      \ \ Lehigh Library & Technology Services, Phone: (610) 758-3072

      "Comment is free, but facts are on expenses." -- Tom Stoppard