Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Pepperer's Guild

  • Alexandra
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2003
      Dear Lady Aelfwyn,

      Most certainly the Pepperer's Guild will be attending Birka.  Look for us there with our usual cry, "Herbs & spices at reasonable prices."

      See you then.

      Alexandra of Dragonford
      Master Pepperer

      Aelfwyn@... wrote:

       Might one of you fine Pepperers be able to tell me if the Guild will be selling at Market Day at Birka in Stonemarche on Feb. 1st?
      Lady Aelfwyn
      A culinary herb and spice addict in need of her fix.

    • Corwyn and Carowyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2004
        Greetings!

        >But that is just more of the learning experience -- you end up having
        >>to teach the info you know to customers who come up to ask you
        >questions (or have to look it up).

        That reminds me - can someone in the Pepperer's Guild contact me? I now
        have the answer to the question of what color real cinnamon gives you as
        a dye!

        -Carowyn

        Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!