Briana Mitchell

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2002
      Congratulations to another member of this list, Briana Mitchell, who was
      honored by the East Kingdom with their order of the Maunche (the High
      Order of Merit for Arts & Sciences) at Agincourt on December 21.
      Vivat! Vivat! Vivat!

      (Briana, sorry I couldn't be there, I didn't know they were doing it!)

      "I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by
      giving, by losing." -- Anais Nin