Herb classes?

  • jenne@tulgey.browser.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2000
      Hi!
      Is anyone out there currently teaching herb or herb-related classes in the East
      Kingdom? If so, what are you teaching and where (or what have you taught?

      -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
      (Pushing for that EK herb guild)
    • Amos Brooks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2000
        I do not teach as yet, however I do publish in our Baronial paper as often as I
        can.
        I would love to start some kind of shops or class, but there seems to be little to
        no interest in my area.
        Lady Isabella