Schola in Montevale

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 3:24 PM
      Anybody going to the Schola in Montevale (Oct 5, near Ft. Littleton,
      PA)? Want to teach? Want to help me decide what to teach?
      I've already decided that I'm teaching one lecture/discussion class on
      medicine in period.
      I am trying to decide between the spices class, the mustards class, or
      the scented oils class. I'm leaning toward spices or mustards, any
      feedback from anyone who will be there?
      I'd love to see that other people are also teaching herbal kinds of
      stuff! Any volunteers?
      --
      / Jennifer Heise, Helpdesk/Librarian, Email: jahb@...
      \ \ Lehigh Library & Technology Services, Phone: (610) 758-3072

      "Comment is free, but facts are on expenses." -- Tom Stoppard