Re: [SCA-Herbalist] EK Herb Symposium & Tisane

  • Suhayma@cox.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2002
      It's me again, having had another idea.

      At the upcoming event in Settmour Swamp, Tisane will be having a fundraiser,
      a raffle of some sort. The event autocrat has already offered to give us a
      couple of items -- with a few more we could do it "penny social" style. (That
      is, cups for tickets in front of each item and we have individual drawings.)
      Anyone have something herb-related you're willing to donate? (The rest of
      you, just bring money!)

      For those who don't know, we don't charge for Tisane; the fundraiser helps
      with the postage.

      Johanna

    • Jenne Heise
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2002
        > At the upcoming event in Settmour Swamp, Tisane will be having a fundraiser,
        > a raffle of some sort. The event autocrat has already offered to give us a
        > couple of items -- with a few more we could do it "penny social" style. (That
        > is, cups for tickets in front of each item and we have individual drawings.)
        > Anyone have something herb-related you're willing to donate? (The rest of
        > you, just bring money!)

        Would anyone be interested in pots of orange bergamot mint, lemon balm or
        tansy that late in the season?

        "I still belong/Don't get me wrong/And you can speak your mind/
        But not on my time..." -- Billy Joel, _My Life_