EK Herb Symposium & Tisane

  • newbrg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2002
      It's me again, having had another idea.

      At the upcoming event in Settmour Swamp, Tisane will be having a fundraiser,
      a raffle of some sort. The event autocrat has already offered to give us a
      couple of items -- with a few more we could do it "penny social" style. (That
      is, cups for tickets in front of each item and we have individual drawings.)
      Anyone have something herb-related you're willing to donate? (The rest of
      you, just bring money!)

      For those who don't know, we don't charge for Tisane; the fundraiser helps
      with the postage.

      Johanna
    • Suhayma@cox.net

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2002
          > At the upcoming event in Settmour Swamp, Tisane will be having a fundraiser,
          > a raffle of some sort. The event autocrat has already offered to give us a
          > couple of items -- with a few more we could do it "penny social" style. (That
          > is, cups for tickets in front of each item and we have individual drawings.)
          > Anyone have something herb-related you're willing to donate? (The rest of
          > you, just bring money!)

          Would anyone be interested in pots of orange bergamot mint, lemon balm or
          tansy that late in the season?

          "I still belong/Don't get me wrong/And you can speak your mind/
          But not on my time..." -- Billy Joel, _My Life_