Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Maternity Research

  • Suhayma@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2002
      Could someone with contact info for the An Dubhaigeainn Herbal Guild get
      in touch with me? I spoke with people from the Guild at Pennsic but have
      lost their contact information...

      --
      Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise            jenne@...
      "She believed that if a thing was worth doing, it was worth doing