[SCA-Herbalist] Pennsic Class request

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 6:29 PM
      Is it possible for those of us not going to Pennsic
      this year to get a copy (electronic) of the handouts
      for the herbal related classes? I know my guild would
      love to have any info we could get our hands on. We
      just formed 2 weeks ago and are trying to build our
      resources.

      Thanks,
      Bella

      http://www.lehigh.edu/%7Ejahb/herbs/scents.html#beads

      http://members.tscnet.com/pages/omard1/jportac9.html#bk9XVI

      http://members.tscnet.com/pages/omard1/jportac11.html#bk11VII

      > -- Jadwiga
      >
      > Alywn wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm sorry to bother youse guys, but does anyone
      > have period

      === message truncated ===

      http://sbc.yahoo.com