Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Re: gardens

  • HopeAllyson Dwiggins
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2 9:57 AM
      We have both growing in our garden and my daughter eats both. Is it just
      the tastelessness that is the problem, or is there another issue?
      Annys

    • newbrg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3 7:36 PM
        In a message dated 7/2/02 12:39:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, annys@...
        writes:

        > We have both growing in our garden and my daughter eats both. Is it just
        > the tastelessness that is the problem, or is there another issue?
        > Annys

        Well, I know they're tasteless because I tried them, with no ill effects ...
        I think it's just that I think eating them is wasted effort <g>

        Johanna
      • HopeAllyson Dwiggins
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 11 8:34 AM
          Thanks for the info. She doesn't seem to care so I won't bother stopping
          her.
          Annys