Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Tisane subscriptions?

  • Merriwench
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2002
      Greetings all!

      I was wondering, how does one sign up for a subscription to
      the Tisane?

      votre servante,

      Isabelle (la religeuse) d'Avignon

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • newbrg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2002
        In a message dated 6/10/02 10:23:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        ave_luna33@... writes:

        > I was wondering, how does one sign up for a subscription to
        > the Tisane?

        One e-mails me off-list with a mundane name and address, actually.

        Johanna