Re: Meeting Notes & Tisane Writeup

  • Corwyn and Carowyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2002
      Greetings!

      >> I will be bringing the kit for those at Landsknecht to see! I'm in
      >the > process of woodburning designs on the surface.
      >
      >And you are, of course, writing it up for the newsletter ... <g>

      And you are Hereby Officially Designated to keep pestering me till I do
      it! (Jadwiga kept giving me the hairy eyeball 'cause I've been doing all
      these keen things, and not writing up a thing! She's right. This isn't
      fair to anyone out there who hears all these tantalizing hints and
      nothing else...)

      >(Thanks for the Alles Faire Report!)

      Quite welcome! I'll do one for Landsknecht, too.

      -Caro

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.