Re: EK Herb guild

  • Samantha Small
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 1999
      While my response to the guild concept is a resounding "yes, fabulous" I
      will not be able to be at Crown and I will most likely not be at the Nov 6
      event wither. Please keep the list informed if something is to be done and
      when. I will do my best to clear out the Nov 6 date if there will be a
      meeting then.

      Alatheia Fenwick