Re: EK Herb guild

  • Timothy & Gabrielle Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 1999
      jenne@... wrote:

      > From: jenne@...
      >
      > A couple of months ago, there was some desire to start an herb guild in
      > the East Kingdom. Are peopel still interested?
      > Would anyone be interested in meeting at Crown Tourney, or the Southern
      > Region Arts Exhibition (Nov. 6) or both?

      If you set up a meeting I will try to make it, but unfortunately I already
      have some other responsibilities for both those events. Maybe 12th Night?

      Gabrielle
    • Samantha Small
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 1999
        While my response to the guild concept is a resounding "yes, fabulous" I
        will not be able to be at Crown and I will most likely not be at the Nov 6
        event wither. Please keep the list informed if something is to be done and
        when. I will do my best to clear out the Nov 6 date if there will be a
        meeting then.

        Alatheia Fenwick