Grretings

  • gwynhwyvaer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 7:33 AM
      My name is Lady Gwynhwyvaer mac Grig form the Kingdom of Merides. I
      have been an practicing herbalist for many years. I am startig a
      dyeing garden here this summer and hope to have short articles
      written on my experiences with dyeing and growing herbs if anyone is
      interested. For those of you seeking unique and hard to find herb
      seeds check out www.richters.com If any of you have any other
      sources I would be eternally greatful.