Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Digest Number 469

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 8:37 PM
      > Hello again everyone... back on topic! Would anyone
      > who is planning to come July 4th to Glenn Linn War
      > Camp care to work on a Guild 'presentation' with us?
      > We are trying to get representation from all of the
      > Guilds, with a meeting, literature, presentation, etc.
      > If anyone is interested, please let me know so that I
      > can start getting it together!

      I would like to see such a thing happen, but I can't afford to drive up
      there by myself (car lease). Unfortunately, to the best of my knowlege,
      nobody from my local group will be going.

      Is there anyone from the mopre northern areas of the Eat who would be able
      to go?

      "I've sold my soul for freedom, it's lonely but it's sweet...
      I've been talkin' to my angel, he said that it's alright.."